Conference Photo Competition
Do you have a great wildlife shot you want to share? Then enter the AWMS Conference Photo Competition!
Entry is easy. Simply fill out the ENTRY FORM and then email your photos to email@example.com.
Fauna - free-living wildlife flying, waking, waddling, pronking, running or just staying still
Landscapes - where the wildlife lives
Human Dimensions - people and wildlife: research, management groups, impacts etc
Research in Action - your most entertaining photo (make us laugh): wildlife not cooperating, volunteers not cooperating, fallen over in the mud...and the list goes on
- Before uploading your photos please rename them with your name, the category you are entering and a title for the picture.
- All photos will be printed at 8 x 10. Please crop your photos accordingly.
- Please submit one form per photo.
- Please note there is a maximum of two photos per category. If you submit more than two photos AWMS will use the first two photos submitted.
- Entry is open (and FREE) to all conference registrants.
- A maximum of two (2) prints per category may be entered (total 6 entries maximum).
- Entrants must have taken the photo(s) and have all rights to its/their distribution and use.
- Digitally manipulated images that have been extensively altered by double exposure; assembly from two or more images; removal of obstructions or other significant parts; addition, subtraction, or duplication of elements within the image; or other alterations will not be accepted.
- Images of captive/captured animals may not be entered.
- By submitting your photo(s), you agree to allow AWMS to publish the image(s) in a newsletter, on the webpage, or the Facebook page, and to display the image(s) at the Conference.
- Although all effort will be made to ensure the safety of your photos, AWMS cannot guarantee the security of your photo(s) and take no responsibility for any damage or loss to photos.
- The organisers reserve the right to merge categories depending on the number of entries.
- There will be a prize for each category. Winning entries will be announced and displayed at the Conference dinner.
- All photographs and prizes must be claimed at the end of the conference unless previous arrangements have been made. Unclaimed photographs and prizes will not be returned unless a postage‐paid, self‐addressed envelope has been provided.