A list of jobs currently available that may be of interest to members. To advertise here please contact us (please supply a weblink to your add)
Various - Centre for Wildlife Management, Pretoria, South Africa.
Feral Pigs - Centre of Excellence for Invasion Biology, South Africa.
La Trobe University
- The role of wild deer in the transmission of diseases of livestock.
University of Tasmania
- Food webs and ferals: can rabbits control cats to protect native mammals?
University of Melbourne/University of Queensland
- Characterisation of the female echidna reproductive cycle (based at University of Queensland). More info
- Analysis of the genes and hormones that control development of the monotreme reproductive tract (based at University of Melbourne).
Mulligans Flat Woodland Sanctuary more info
- Bringing Back Biodiversity to Mulligans Flat Woodland Sanctuary: The Reintroduction Biology of the Yellow-footed Antechinus (Antechinus flavipes), Eastern Chestnut Mouse (Pseudomys gracilicaudatus) and New Holland Mouse (Pseudomys novaehollandiae)
- Bringing Back Biodiversity to Mulligans Flat Woodland Sanctuary: The Reintroduction Genetics of a Restoring Woodland Faunal Community
A place for members to advertise that they are looking for work. To have your details added, please contact the website manager